Friday, February 1, 2013

I'm still alive.

It's been a minute since I've been able to post. I had a house move sprung on me a few days ago, so I've been dealing with that and haven't actually gotten internet hooked up to give some good updates. I'll do a quick one via my phone that will have to be a big paragraph. A few things have happened since I last posted. First and most important, I moved across town. I'm now literally 3 minutes of walking from The Arc. I've hit the gym every day since we've moved, and I'm really enjoying it! Second, I sold one of my most cherished possessions; my computer. I figured I need all the money I can get for my bike and supplies, so why not? Third, and I'm really excited about this one, I've picked out a bike! It's a bit pricey with a tag at $1300, but I'm in love with it. Hopefully I'll be able to make that purchase with my tax refund. That's all for now. I'll have the internet back on soon and I'll be able to post more frequently and Kerp this updated. As a side note, if anyone is looking for a gym partner, let me know! I enjoy going anyway, but having someone to go with is always great.

No comments:

Post a Comment