Wednesday, January 23, 2013

...is this real life?

It's been about a week since I've gamed.
I've gotta say, it feelsgoodman.
I've still got the urge to play, but I have other things I can do to take my mind off of it. Although now I just spend every waking hour thinking and working on getting everything in order for my trip to California.

I'm finding that the excitement for this trip has put me into this constant state of happiness. I don't see myself coming down from this excitement high until I set foot back in Missouri with Weston. I'm hoping that I can make a bike trip out to the east coast a few weeks after our return though. I'd really like to head to Florida. There's a lot of neat stuff to see down there, and I'd really like to experience it all from a different perspective.

In other news, I'm planning on participating in a bike-ride to raise money and awareness for multiple sclerosis! My friend Brooke told me about it and I was instantly hooked on the idea. The ride isn't until September though, so I've got a little bit of time to knock out still.


No comments:

Post a Comment