Thursday, January 17, 2013

Severing the ties

Today is going to be a big day for me. It might sound like it's not, but it is.
Today is the day that I delete everything and say goodbye to online gaming. 

I've quit two or three times in the past, and it didn't last long, so I'm making sure I won't go back this time. I don't want the temptation to be there ever again. I have to say that it's a little bittersweet though. I've literally poured my heart and soul into that game. Throwing it all away feels almost liberating, but at the same time it feels weird to destroy it. I've just finished deleting all but one last link to my online gaming. I've promised a good friend that I'd help him out tonight in game, but at ten o' clock, my final character gets the axe. 

I'm not regretting it so far. Tonight I will officially break the chains of this addiction, and it's up to me to keep them off.

Edit: I also forgot to mention, I have a partner who's riding with me to California. WESTON AND MICHAEL AGAINST THE WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment