Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Not even 24 hours later...

And my plans have changed somewhat. A friend of mine proposed the idea of biking over walking. I was initially apprehensive of the idea because I was worried about what would happen something happened to the bike before I reached my destination. I suppose that would definitely suck, but then I'd just end up doing what I had planned in the first place. I think I'll be able to enjoy the trip just as much, if not more, if I ride a bicycle, too. I'll be able to give myself a little more lee-way with miles, and of course I'll be able to stop and enjoy stuff along the way. I'll be shortening my trip down to 32-40 days, which I don't really mind when I think about it. I loved the idea of walking there, but biking will be just as great.
To be honest this doesn't change much. I'm still considering leaving on the same date and just taking my sweet time getting there, but I'll just have to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment